Home Compilations Events Contact Us

Monday, March 24, 2008

FUTURE SOUNDS ON LITTLE RADIO

Tune in on Tuesdays from 10AM-Noon (PST) to LITTLE RADIO for my new radio show, FUTURE SOUNDS.

Each week I get to drop all the new music sent my way that can't possibly all fit on one CD into the airwaves for two hours. The format is simple> new and unsigned music, plus some old classics dropped in from time to time to keep things honest. I'm told you can also listen to it via their LR podcasts, but dial it in tomorrow to hear me shake off the rust. Growing up I always thought I'd someday own my own radio station, so being on "Little" Radio feels pretty close to that dream.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gets me aaaallll burned up inside....YAY!

10:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sometimes I find this indie stuff a little boring rhythmically. I was just looking for something with a little more rhythm. Check out what I found! woozyfly. com/jacivelasquez

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment