Home Compilations Events Contact Us

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

LED ZEPPELIN IS BACK - PLAY STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN

Too bad I'm not loaded like those Metallica guys, because I would've done about anything to be there for the first show in forever by LED ZEPPELIN in London yesterday. Take a look at this set list and then tell me you're not jealous!!

Led Zeppelin
02 Arena, London, England
12.10.07

“Good Times Bad Times”
“Ramble On”
“Black Dog”
“In My Time Of Dying”
For Your Life” (1st time played live)
“Trampled Under Foot”
“Nobody’s Fault But Mine”
“No Quarter”
“Since I’ve Been Loving You”
“Dazed And Confused”
“Stairway To Heaven”
“The Song Remains The Same”
“Misty Mountain Hop”
“Kashmir”

Encore:

“Whole Lotta Love”
“Rock And Roll”



Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous online shopping said...

Well, I don't really think it will work.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment